Saturday, December 26, 2009

#097 sleepy.

happy boxing day.

i can't post photos AGAIN, cos photobucket's not letting me):

just make do with words first then? sighhhh. i worked tdy from 930 to 4, with a staff meal given to me by alix. was supposed to work till 5 but joanne let me go at 4! had mushroom linguini gosh its super rich & creamy i still feel it in my tummy its making me feel like a blob:/ then met with mummy and walked a little and went home. napped a little haha was super sleepy:X woke up for dinner but i'm still feeling hungry now I DON'T KNOW WHY.

missing this certain person now. he's being super cute now saying tht sakae's food all also scam de haha! can't wait for tmr, though i think i have to go somewhr else before th evening..

on the second day of christmas, my true love gave to me: two turtledoves, and a partridge in a pear tree! i love you(: